Friday 26 April 2013

day 2 of vc !

 drawings which represents me ,surroundings and future .
the perspective drawing of the school .
the 1st drawing on the top is about us and the surroundings .
so I drew myself as stars because although i'm small in size ,
I shine brightly like stars do plus I really love stars a lot !
i drew dots on the 2nd box because it's the texture of the table in class .
I have no idea what i'm drawing for the last box ,
but I was thinking about how messy the world is now ,
so tadaa !
the 3rd box !:P
the 2nd drawing is about perspective and I've actually learnt about it during my lower sec years .
it's actually about drawing something which in the end becomes smaller which is at the vanishing point .
we also learnt about textures like visual and actual ones .
some examples of visual ones are snails and leaves ,
where there're colours and lines .
some examples of actual ones are like wood ,water and clouds .
it's pretty fun drawing because i'm doing something which I've learnt before and i'm able to understand the lesson and what's going on !(:

No comments:

Post a Comment