Tuesday 30 April 2013

VC day 3 !

 
 here are some visuals that we took for class today !
so basically we learnt about how to take photos of things which consist of the elements :
  • lines
  • frame
  • rule of thirds
  • simplicity
  • balance
and here are some examples which I took !
FRAMING
LINES


SIMPLICITY

 
 BALANCE

RULE OF THIRD
 
 

 we also learnt about things like pictogram and ideogram in which pictogram are messages that are conveyed though pictures and ideogram are characters representing a concept .
we also researched about people who created fronts and the different types of symbols in Singapore .
I think I was quite confused with the different styles above because I couldn't quite get what framing was about .
but after awhile I finally understood it and it's just basically making use of the surroundings to create a "frame" and take a picture with the main subject inside the "frame" !


No comments:

Post a Comment